FACILITIES

Exclusive partners










None Exclusive partners





Facilities
World Class Facilities

As we are committed to building long-term and reliable distribution partnerships, AD has carefully chosen and invested in facilities that have to consistently lived up to our state-of-the-art and world-class standards at all sites across Vietnam. AD outsource the facility set-up and warehouse management to DHL as our strategic international 3PL logistics alliance from our beginning.

To serve our current businesses, we have over 14,000 sqm of warehouse space with over 6,500 pallet positions as well as stock moving equipment. We have earned Food Hygiene Certificate and Good Warehousing Practice (GWP) for all facilities, which are audited yearly by our principals and the relevant authorities.

We have our own fleet of 50 trucks allocated over 10 distribution centers. About 80% of sales orders are delivered by the truck fleet and the remaining 20% of orders are done by motorbikes to those customers that trucks cannot reach.

Strategically located right in the city centers, our facilities allow us to maintain stock by delivering quickly enough to our customers regardless how big the order is.

Among the 10 distribution centers, there are two serving as central warehouses located in Binh Duong & Bac Ninh which are used for importation and for value-added services such as co-packing, re-packing, stickering, etc. before the products are transferred to distribution centers in the downtown of six key cities and sub-distributors in the provinces.

These facilities are expandable with same standards for our new strategic partners in the future.